Sunday, September 18, 2011

Every week for illustration class we have a sketchbook assignment. so... here's some of them's. a-here we go:

theme: children. being the child-loving bunny rabbit of a man I am, my imagination naturally went to snapshots from the post-apocalypse on burnt, dirty photos.
theme: monsters (1/4). Frankenstein's monster at all times has the expression of a passed-out drunken man just begging to be drawn upon. so... I did?
theme: monsters (2/4). Death turtle thing. has serious gas problems. I love drawing stupid monsters.
theme: monsters (3/4). the mancubus is probably my favorite Doom monster; it's basically just a morbidly obsese bloke who shoots fireballs at you. 
theme: monsters (4/4). Going back to the cartoony stuff here. speech bubbles and everything. mmyeeees.
theme: self-portrait. had some fun with this one.
CHECK IN NEXT TIME! SAME RIENDEAU TIME, SAME RIENDEAU CHANNEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment