Tuesday, August 9, 2011

birds

This post is about birds. Why? Because just as birds migrate to new climates like clockwork, I too must journey southward to begin a new year of college. One which will be, as Bill & Ted would say, most triumphant. The journey in question, however, for me entails two 9-hour days of driving alone on a flat, long interstate. I definitely think I'm capable, but... the boredom. The boredom might overwhelm me and cause me to just hate everything with wheels forevermore. Little kids on bicycles better watch the crap out.
some birdies from my sketchbook 
some more birdies from my sketchbook

Snowball the dancing cockatoo, in case you SOMEHOW haven't seen this by now.

and, Strong Bad. giving you the bird.
See you guys in a few days... hopefully alive.

1 comment:

  1. you're on a roll man. you will kick ass this year if you keep on it!

    ReplyDelete