Sunday, June 19, 2011

huskystarcraft doodles

so yeah. if you've noticed it's been a while since I updated. so there's gonna be a butt-ton of stuff flowing in here today, of all different varieties. this post I'll share with you the doodles I did for HuskyStarcraft's forum, Nerdyshore.com (basically Husky is a commentator for the video game Starcraft who I watch pretty religiously, despite the fact that I'm not even good at Starcraft), and the stuff he says while casting is often SO LULZY that I must draw it. kinda wanna do more at some point but here's what I've done thus far (for Starcraft outsiders... you probably shouldn't even try to "get" the "jokes")
The Terrans have a unit called the Marauder which looks a bit like a football player.
Husky's beloved car was recently broken into, so he should probably invest in some static defense.
Husky has a habit of calling the Protoss Fleet Beacon a "Fleet Bacon." which to me sounds like a delicious breakfast chain.
the miniature icon of the Zerg Mutalisk totally looks like a T-Rex. go look.
Zerg player Spanishiwa spares no expense to ensure the safety of his Drones!
taking unit quotes out of context is an important part of life
Overlords in ZvZ games are downright chummy, passing by each other or even hanging out together. how adorable.
Husky's most beloved "character," Pylo the Pylon who was tragically cut down in his prime. This is probably my most well-known drawing... ever so far, haha. Husky made it his profile pic and thus far it has garnered 1,231 "likes" on his Facebook page. hm.
when Queens hog ramps to block incoming enemy scouts, what else are they supposed to do besides knit sweaters for their children?

No comments:

Post a Comment